As some of you know I am the Master Blender for my business Vital Earth Traditions making lotions, creyour favorite smells are!!! ams & salves. I am currently revising my product line and would love to know what
What smells do you love?
What smells do you hate?
What smells make you feel relaxed?
What smells make you sleepy?
What smells make you feel alert and present?
What smells make you feel frisky?
Are their smells that make you fell confident?
What products for personal care are you most likely to buy online?
If none, what would inspire you to purchase from an online company?
Are you more likely to buy product online if you are going to get something for free for your purchase?
OR, If there is a great sale?
HERE IS OUR FABULOUS GOODIE BASKET...
The 2 Chosen winners will get to chose from Lavender, Vanilla Bean, or Lemon Citrus for the following items; 1, 8 oz. Lotion, 1, 8 oz. Whipped Body Butter and a 4 oz. Lotion Bar.
This winners will also recieve a 16 oz. Lavender Peppermint Sugar Scrub and a 4 oz. Lemongrass & Lavender Room Spray.
The Value of this basket is $82.95
*2 winners will be chosen on September 15th, 2009!*
Here's how to get entered into our drawing...
1) Leave you opinions and comments regarding the questions above.
2) Follow my Blog here.
3) Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/kellylynchring
4) Follow me on FaceBook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Vital-Earth-Traditions-LLC/130017830876
5) And Leave A Comment Letting Me Know Where & When You Posted!
AND for an added bonus.... Also, add to your basket a 2 oz. Immune Support Salve, 2 oz. Peppermint Foot Cream, a 1 oz. jar of Bitch Balance Butter TM "For Those Female Moments" (You can read about that product here http://www.shop.vitalearthtraditions.com/product.sc?productId=75&categoryId=1 ) an added value of $23.97 if you.......
6) Follow me here...http://blog.vitalearthtraditions.com/
7) Tweet this on twitter... Check out great product giveaway contest at Vital Earth Traditions here...http://vitalearthtraditions.blogspot.com/
8) Again Leave A Comment Letting Me Know Where & When You osted!
How are the winners chosen? Well, there is no exact science to it! All names will be put in a bowl and I will draw 10 names, then my oldest daughter will then draw 5 names from the 10 that I drew, My middle daughter will then draw 3 names from the 5 her sister drew, and then my youngest boy will do the final draw of the 2 winners.
I appriciate you help & your comments!
Cheers & Blessings To You And Yours,
Kelly Lynch Ring