Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ho Opono Pono Mantra

An effective parenting tool & stress management tool for you, from my home to yours...

I wanted to share this lovely saying that is a main stay in our home. The adults & children in my house utilize this with great success for many situations. We are all human and we forget to use as often as we should. However, when we remember we are always amazed at how well it works. This is a fantastic tool for cranky teenagers, hyper-active children or moments of extreme stress.

Ho Opono Pono
This Mantra is a Hawaiian Practice that has been traditionally used to set the mind straight on personal power, personal responsibility, forgiveness, judgment and just any time in your life things are not exactly how you want them to be. You repeat the Mantra below over and over again to yourself until you feel at peace or settled.

English Translation…

I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you!


It may seem simple but give it a try, believe me you will be impressed!

No comments: