Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Lean Cuisine Challenge & Skinny Cow Challange!

Well, my dear friend Shelby Barone & her husband Steve are doing the 31 Day Lean Cuisine Challenge & I have decided to be a challenge buddy/supporter with my friend Shelby.

So, tomorrow I will join her on her Lean Cuisine adventure. I’m not positive I will be able to bring myself to post myself in a bikini like she did here……. http://www.feltstories.com/ . Maybe after a week of the program…. we will just see! I will most definitely be able to tolerate the Skinny Cow snack part of this program. I LOVE SKINNY COW PRODUCTS!!! I buy them all the time already but I confess I always don’t always eat just one, defeating the low calorie benefit of the lovely delicious product!

With my pre-menopausal symptoms in full swing, the weight gain has been VERY unpleasant and torture on my poor aching joints. So, here I go…..I will have Lean Cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. This will be interesting for me, for sure. I don’t normally use the microwave for cooking or meals of any kind because it concerns me but I am willing to give anything a try right now. So, tomorrow morning I will weigh my large post Holiday rear end & reluctantly post the ugly results for all to see.

Sooooooooooo, I shall be back tomorrow with my embarrassing weight & the beginning of my part of the challenge to decrease the size of my big butt & support my friend!

If you have any successful weight loss stories or menopausal weight success stories we would love to hear about it! Please, leave a comment below! If you have an Lean Cuisine stories, I would love to hear about that too!
Wish me LUCK!!!


The sad part about this picture is that the cow has a better waist line than I do to start!

I supposed that I should mention that I am NOT getting paid, receiving any compensation or free products for this challange. My lovely friend Shelby however is getting paid.

4 comments:

Shelby Barone said...

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for supporting me in my challenge! You are going to love your new "skinny cow" body!

Kelly Lynch Ring said...

Thank You! I am working hard towards that skinny cow body....knowing I will be in photos that will go on FB & on my web site in Feb. has got me quite motivated to get this weight off & get fit! I needed the support of a friend to do this with, than you!

Wendy (The Local Cook) said...

So glad you're following along with us! Not sure I could eat Lean Cuisines all day long, but hey - if it works go for it! I'm going to be using them for lunches since that's my biggest issue - not bringing anything to work and then either eating out of the snack drawer or heading for the nearest drive thru.

Kelly Lynch Ring said...

Well, I am going to give it a go & see how I do. I am a whole food junkie & adore eating so it may end up being just 1 or 2 a day. We shall see how I do........