Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Lean Cuisine Challenge & Skinny Cow Challange!

Well, my dear friend Shelby Barone & her husband Steve are doing the 31 Day Lean Cuisine Challenge & I have decided to be a challenge buddy/supporter with my friend Shelby.

So, tomorrow I will join her on her Lean Cuisine adventure. I’m not positive I will be able to bring myself to post myself in a bikini like she did here……. http://www.feltstories.com/ . Maybe after a week of the program…. we will just see! I will most definitely be able to tolerate the Skinny Cow snack part of this program. I LOVE SKINNY COW PRODUCTS!!! I buy them all the time already but I confess I always don’t always eat just one, defeating the low calorie benefit of the lovely delicious product!

With my pre-menopausal symptoms in full swing, the weight gain has been VERY unpleasant and torture on my poor aching joints. So, here I go…..I will have Lean Cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. This will be interesting for me, for sure. I don’t normally use the microwave for cooking or meals of any kind because it concerns me but I am willing to give anything a try right now. So, tomorrow morning I will weigh my large post Holiday rear end & reluctantly post the ugly results for all to see.

Sooooooooooo, I shall be back tomorrow with my embarrassing weight & the beginning of my part of the challenge to decrease the size of my big butt & support my friend!

If you have any successful weight loss stories or menopausal weight success stories we would love to hear about it! Please, leave a comment below! If you have an Lean Cuisine stories, I would love to hear about that too!
Wish me LUCK!!!


The sad part about this picture is that the cow has a better waist line than I do to start!

I supposed that I should mention that I am NOT getting paid, receiving any compensation or free products for this challange. My lovely friend Shelby however is getting paid.

4 comments:

Admin said...

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for supporting me in my challenge! You are going to love your new "skinny cow" body!

Kelly Lynch Ring said...

Thank You! I am working hard towards that skinny cow body....knowing I will be in photos that will go on FB & on my web site in Feb. has got me quite motivated to get this weight off & get fit! I needed the support of a friend to do this with, than you!

Wendy (The Local Cook) said...

So glad you're following along with us! Not sure I could eat Lean Cuisines all day long, but hey - if it works go for it! I'm going to be using them for lunches since that's my biggest issue - not bringing anything to work and then either eating out of the snack drawer or heading for the nearest drive thru.

Kelly Lynch Ring said...

Well, I am going to give it a go & see how I do. I am a whole food junkie & adore eating so it may end up being just 1 or 2 a day. We shall see how I do........