Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lean Cuisine & Skinny Cow Challenge Day #21



Day #21

I am still cooking my meals in the oven & not the microwave. I am making sure to get adequate raw fruits & vegetables. I'm making sure to take my vitamins and supplements to ensure my body is getting the nutrition it needs. Also, I have been doing a variety of mild to moderate forms of exercise everyday. I am doing a combination of Yoga, Zumba, Elliptical Machine, Weight Lifting, Beach Body ~ Slim in 6 Routines, and have ordered the Brazilian Butt Lift, which may do me in!


Weight Day 1 = 150.4
Weight Day 2 = 147.8
Weight Day 5 = 144.4
Weight Day 10 = 143.8
Weight Day 17 = 144.4
Weight Day 21 = 144.2
Total Weight Loss = 6.2 Pounds
I am exercising like crazy & hope that my lack of weightloss is because I am replacing heavier muscle while eliminating fat!
I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches and I nor my kids are very fond of those. However, we are completely crazy for the Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches, Cookies & Cream Sandwiches and Fudgesicles!


Once again, I would like to say........

SKINNY COW ROCKS!!!








No comments: