Thursday, May 26, 2011

Smart & Sexy Swimware Product Review


Product Review
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a great company and is one of the largest  privately held lingerie companies in the country.  Their mission is to bring you affordable fashionable sexy swimwear and lingerie. Their designs are made in fabulous colors, made to enhance the silhouettes of your body.  They are also well known for giving to charities that support women (which I love!).  Smart and Sexy is a creation of  Ariela-Alpha International.

I received a bikini top and bottom to review.  The bottoms are the "Boyshort adjustable swim bottom with adjustable side ties" in Leopard print.  I LOVE these bottoms they fit me perfectly and luckily for me my teen daughters do not like them or they would disappear.  I can move around and they stay in place (no riding up) and they will be my new Stand Up Paddle Surfing bottoms!

However, the triangle bikini top doesn't work so well for this 40 year old mother of 3 but my 15 year old
loves this top and has already stolen it from me.  This is not a good top for women who need that extra full coverage support after having children but SUPER CUTE for teen girls!  I will be ordering the full coverage variety for myself ASAP!  I think that I have found the one I want right here http://www.smartandsexy.com/swim/triangle-halter-swim-top-large-zebra-skin.html but in black to match my bottoms. 

These great swim pieces can be found at Smart and Sexy here http://www.smartandsexy.com/swim.html .  To see all they have to offer from swim wear to lingerie go to the home page here http://www.smartandsexy.com/ .  My teen daughters are loving this site and have quite the list of "I WANTS" for mom to check and buy for them, I confess I have a list too. For those who don't like to order online you can find this swim ware at most of your local Walmart's.

They also have a Smart and Sexy Social Club here http://www.smartandsexy.com/social-club/about-the-club where you can enter to win a $100.00 gift certificate by filling out a simple survey!

This company has a 30 day return policy, there are no refunds after 30 days.  Shipping charges are non-refundable.  Items that appear to be less than new can not be returned.  All panty sales for bottoms are non-refundable due to sanitary issues.  Final sale merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.  Please, go to their site for further information on exchanges and returns here

Follow them on Facebook here........ 

Follow them on Twitter here........

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

SaSSocialClub said...

The side-tie adjustable swim short is one of our most popular items! You might also like the skirted bikini bottom... xxoo SaS Social Club