Saturday, May 28, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award ~ I LOVE IT!!!

I woke up this morning with a message from "Terri's Little Haven" Blog  that she awarded me the "The Versatile Blogger" award.  THANK YOU Miss Terri!  I have never won anything for blogging before, how exciting!  Miss Terri got her award from http://www.mominrome.com/ , how awesome. 



There are couple things one must do with this award
and they are:

1.  Share 7 things about myself

2.  Pick 15 versatile bloggers to give this too also!

About Me........
1.  I am in love with my gorgeous harp, I can't claim to play well but thank goodness the harp is SO forgiving when you hit a wrong note!
2.  I burn the candle at both ends to the point that I can't keep my house spotless clean and playing my harp is what keeps me sane.
3.  I LOVE TO LAUGH.  It's my favorite sport next to Stand Up Paddle Surfing.
4.  I never get out of bed when my husband is home until he brings me a cup of coffee in bed, I love it!  Yes, I am a high maintenance diva and I'm loving it!
5.  I am a educational junkie and am always in school for something.  I am a major herb, health & fitness nerd.
6.  I have a cranky back/disc and if I don't keep my weight down and exercise regularly my back goes out laying me flat on my back for 1 to 3 weeks at a time.
7.  I love to sing & dance like a diva out of control with my kiddos.

Here are my blog picks........

Click here and grab your award, you all ROCK! 


10 comments:

Brynne said...

You are soO adorable, dear Kelly! Thank you!! Cant wait to see you soon!

mom in rome said...

WOW!! thank you for the award! My second Versatile one! You will understand if I don’t write another post about it.
I will make sure to share this on Facebook though!! thank youuuuu!!

Kelly Lynch Ring said...

Miss Mom in Rome, ABSOLUTELY!
Cheers, Kelly

Miss Brynne, I can't wait either!
xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love to laugh too, helps everything!!! We have similar taste in blogs, a lot of your favorites are on my list too!! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet. I had no idea you played the harp....love it!

Connie

Annette Piper said...

Thank you Miss Kelly! I knew you loved to laugh but didn't know about the harp!! How wonderful :D Will be sure to write about it in my next post!

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

aww thank you Miss Kelly for including me you are just lovely! xxx

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

aww thank you Miss Kelly for including me, you are just lovely xxx

Lisa Samples said...

Yep, you are a cutie pie! You play the harp? How cool is that!

Annette Piper said...

Yay, I finally got around to doing a blog post (soooo, slack, I know ;)!)
http://annettepiperjewellery.blogspot.com/2011/06/mice-sparkling-gems-and-award.html