Thursday, December 31, 2009

Family In Need Of Prayer!

Megan Absten and her family need prayer...

I am posting this in hopes that all my business, networking, blogging, church and Australian connections will add this beautiful Teen to their prayers and prayer chains.

Megan was involved in an ATV accident on Monday where her arm was severed just below her shoulder. Her arm has been reattached now and the doctors are currently trying to save that arm. She will undergo many more surgeries and this family needs continued support.

How do I know of Megan?
Her mother and I attended the same high school and she was a year ahead of me in school.

You can find information and updates about Megan at the Caring Bridge Web~Site here...

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/meganabsten

Thank You for your time and your prayers!
Kelly Lynch Ring

No comments: