Wednesday, March 23, 2011

GroOrgainics On-line Garden Planner Review


I would like to introduce you too GroOrganic. 

Gro Organic's offers an on-line garden planner to design your garden with the most up to date gardening software technology. This program is so easy to use that it basically does all the work for you.  It has a very clear tutorial that guides you every step of the way through the entire garden planner.

First you establish your location and your frost dates. The next step is planning the shape and size of your garden area. You measure the actual area you want to plant your garden and apply it to the graph on the gro organic garden planner. Then you choose the plants you would like in your garden and apply them to the graph.  The gro organic site will actually send you email notices as to what time of year to plant your seeds, when to harvest and about frost dates. 

This planner is so easy to operate, fun and creative to use that I am giving a section of our garden to plan to all 3 of my children.  I grow a large amount of my own herbs for my business and this planner has saved me HOURS of planning time!

I have never been more pleased with any gardening resource than I have with this one. I highly recommend this to anyone, even the "garden challenged".  You can't go wrong here!


Take a peek at this video to see how simple this software is to use!




What is the cost for this service?  Well, you purchase an association membership for $99.00 a year and that gives you access to the garden planner, online consulting, discounts at Gro Organic and more.  Gro Orgainic also offers full service gardening services for those who have little to no experience with gardening. They even supply complete raised bed vegetable gardens installed and even offer maintenance by a professional or simply consultation for those who want to take care of their gardens themselves. For more services and offers check out their site here http://www.groorganic.com/ .  After doing this review I will be purchasing a membership to Gro Organic myself, I love it and I am SOLD!

Gro Organic is generously letting me offer a "FREE 30 DAY TRIAL" of their garden planner to my readers who do the following:
Follow Gro Organic on Twitter http://twitter.com/groorganic
Follow Gro Organic on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groOrganic
Please, leave a comment here after following Gro Organic on Twitter and Facebook, then email me (Kelly) at kelly@vitalearthtraditions.com with your email address for me to forward to Gro Organic's for you to receive your "Free 30 Day Trial"!

Personal Note.
Now from the obsessive "GREEN" side of me, this an amazing service to us all.  It's been scientifically proven that our bodies are in a symbiotic state with the plant life that grows around us.  This means that we receive the most nutrition along with medicinal value from the plant life that grows in our immediate area. Hence, growing your own fruit, vegetables and herbs is the best nutritional option for your body.  Also, growing your own garden provides and economic way to be able to eat organically and you can find your tools here http://www.groorganic.com/ .

Cheers, Kelly Lynch Ring

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


2 comments:

Anil Kumar Singh said...

Nice post dear write always because i love your post very much and visit my blog also www.blogger9.com

2medicure said...

I will love to read more on this blog nice post