Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BRYTON Pick ~ Dental Floss Product Review



Bryton Pick ~ Dental Floss


Bryton Pick is made in the USA and is made from recycled materials. It's very thin and flexible, slides right between your teeth removing food debris and plaque. This pick/floss is reusable because of the germ resistant stainless steal cleaning strips.


If you would like to try this product you can find it here at the link below.

I was nervous at first, thinking I might cut my gums but I didn't and it worked like a charm! I do have several teeth that sit tightly together & I wasn't as comfortable using it there. I am going to keep at it to get the hang of using the pick in that area.


I do like the idea of the waste reduction of using this product instead of dental floss and it would be easier to travel with.  However, I bet that the TSA at the airport will be checking this one out after it goes through the X-Ray scanner at the airports!  I think that I will be putting mine in the suitcase.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: